Saturday, July 23, 2011

Super Simple Christmas cards...


Are you ready for Christmas in July?
Apparently, I am!  I've put together a few easy to make cards to assemble with some friends next weekend. 
I love making cards all year long, so why not start Christmas cards now?
The card above is SO easy to make just embossing some Shimmery White cardstock with some Northern Flurries snowflakes and adding a greeting & ribbon.


The traditional red/white/green card above was easy to assemble, too.  I've made it EVEN easier on myself by printing background paper with My Digital Studio (the digital Parlor Prints background stamp was used above, printed in Real Red).  The ornaments and greeting are from the new Merry & Type stamp set which is soon to be my new favorite Christmas stamps.

I burned the bottom of my bare feet walking outside to take these photos today...It's well over 90 degrees outside, so I'm happy to stay inside and think of snowflakes & Christmas time!  :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!