Monday, August 22, 2011

Operation Write Home Sketch #83


I've been working on getting some cards ready to send off to the fine folks at Operation Write Home.  
It was easy to get inspired with this week's Sketch challenge!  

  

As usual, I may not have measured precisely, but I got the gist of the sketch... I read about my area's "card needs" and found out they could use more "Miss you" cards so I just HAD to make one with that sentiment!  I got the little cord straightened out right AFTER I took the photo by the way (wink).

If you haven't had a chance yet, check out the challenges and inspiration and get ready to throw a card party next month to add to the stash of cards that our armed service members around the world can share with their friends and family.

4 comments:

  1. Katherine, This is a very pretty card. The papers and colors all go together nicely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Katherine! I love the little leaves peeking out. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for a great cause! following you via sc!

    http://stampinupissupersweet.blogspot.com/

    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely fall colors in this card! I am so glad it's not just me who finds themselves fudging the measurements here and there on sketch cards.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!