Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Simple Goal in Life...


Just a quick dog card today... Our dog had his annual vet visit this week and we learned he needs to lose weight.  Well, we all need to lose a few so this week we started our family fitness plan that includes the dog, too.  It's finally cooler, so we can all enjoy more outdoor time...

I added some twill tape and twine on this card as it reminded me of one our dog's favorite rope toys! 
The dog die cut is a Revolution die and the sentiment is from Fiskars (I think).  I used a Nestabilitie die and sponged around the outer rim to add a little more dimension to the sentiment.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh another doggy card! That looks like it really could be your dog's silhouette!! Mary in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!