Thursday, October 6, 2011

Give Thanks


Ah, fall.  I love this time of year. 
With trees all around our home, we see plenty of falling leaves, so it's easy to be inspired to make a leaf theme card.  I hope you all are enjoying this time of year, too!

The stamp sets I used for the card I made above are both from Stampin' Up!, French Foliage and Handpenned Holidays.  I used soft suede, more mustard and cajun craze inks for the leaves & ink spots, and chocolate chip ink for the sentiment.  The images & sentiment were stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and layered on soft suede, with little strip of cajun craze dsp and some more mustard cardstock punched with the Scallop Trim border punch.  A little hemp twine was added for just a little embellishment. The card base is my favorite base to use, crumb cake.
Here are some views from my yard:





Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! This year I am not pouting...much lol!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!