Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's a Merry, Merry Concord Christmas...


It's a merry, merry Christmas already over at INKspirations 4U!
Here's a card from the first of several sketch challenges we can enjoy.  Lots of ideas, challenges, projects and fun prizes, so you KNOW I just have to play along!

On this card I used a shaker frame and mica flakes to decorate my little snowman stamped in Concord Crush.  The snowman image is from Stampin' Up! Tags til Christmas set.  I don't use Concord Crush much, but I'm pleased with the frosty theme results for this card.

It's a frost warning here tonight, so this little snowman is not going to melt very fast...

1 comment:

  1. Great card...love the layout, the layers and the Color!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!