Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TRICK AND TREAT!

Okay, among the Christmas frenzy going on over at INKspirations 4U,
I'm finding plenty of time to finish up some Halloween treats & cards. 
The basket shown above was one of the amazing tutorials Martha Gomez contributed to the latest classes going on over at INKspirations 4U.  I love how she created this cute basket simply by folding & cutting a square piece of cardstock in JUST the right way.  What a fantastic and fast project to complete!

Then of course I HAD to try my hand at Cindy Elam's Slider Treat Cup card from her tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers.  I really enjoyed making these cards.  Releasing the candy with the slider is pure genius & lots of fun to customize.  See the card fronts with the candy inserted below, then take a look at what the cards look like without the candy in the photos that follow.  A REAL trick and treat!



 Bwa ha ha ha 










HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

(I didn't get a photo of the Dracula slider with candy included, but I think you can tell what a cool surprise it will be to see his cute, fanged face hiding behind the candy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!