Sunday, November 6, 2011

I was so thrilled to see my project on the latest Inkspirations 4U site.  
 I created the small gift basket for the candle (or any other small item), and of course, I stamped on the candle, too!

For me, it was an exciting time to do something fun and original for my fellow demo, Madeline, and her wonderful set of crafters enrolled in her on-line classes.  I am now SO addicted to stamping on candles.  Gosh that is fun!  It makes for such an easy, simple small gift.


I just had to show you a close up of the candle itself...
Now that November is here, it's full speed ahead to get our Christmas crafts completed.  Here's hoping you'll be inspired and will enjoy making your own holiday gifts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!