Monday, December 19, 2011

Have a Merry Christmas!


Ah... another late night, sneaking in a bit of crafting.  My Christmas crafts are done.  In fact most were completed at least a week ago.  Believe it or not, I've already started Valentine plans!  But I really wanted to post one of my Christmas projects to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

The card above I made for my last swap back in November.  I used the Polar Party stamp set and Snowburst embossing folder as the main focal points. The colors were Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White (a somewhat patriotic Christmas color scheme, eh?!).  Some pretty quilted, satin Cherry Cobbler ribbon and a couple rhinestones add a little bling. 

This is a square card made to fit a surprise handmade paper ornament inside.


The ornament is very simply two lattice die shapes, cut from Shimmer White cardstock, glued together to look like a snowflake. I added a little center decoration with a scrap from the die "remains," an itty bitty blue punch flower, and a rhinestone.  Add some silver string, and it's ready to hang on the tree!


I hope you enjoy a beautiful holiday!
See you next year!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful...the ornament is genius!!
    THANK YOU for my gorgeous Christmas card too :0)!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!