Thursday, January 26, 2012

Framelits Hearts - to die for!


Today was exciting day for me to see the project I designed for INKspirations4U go LIVE for all my crafty friends to see!  I loved making this box.  It is a very simple box, since the interior is a triangle shape.
Stampin' Up!'s Framelits dies- Hearts Collection is perfect for it. The largest die is a scallop edged heart that is about 5" wide, so it's large enough for a great base & top for a box.


I added a very simple sentiment to the interior on my box, but I think you get the idea that you could make this as fancy as you'd like!  I cannot wait to surprise my husband with it (yeah, he's not one of my blog followers, can you believe that?!)  hee hee...

If you love this project and want detailed instructions for this and so many others, you must check out Madeline Marcelo's INKspirations4U classes- see the link here on my blog.
Have a great day everyone - and if you'll be reading this tomorrow,
TGIF!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh, Katherine! Your heart box is incredibly beautiful! What a lovely idea to Valentine Day!

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your heart box is incredible--about a hundred zillion times nicer than those paper valentines I used to make in elementary school! ;)Is Michael a chocolate person? Looks like a perfect box to fill with some nice chocolate truffles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Great Job!!
    Katie Fowler
    cmfowler1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!