Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yes, all my Christmas Decorations are put away, but..


I just had to share a few images of my papercraft decorated mini Christmas tree. 
I wanted to create this last year, but you know how time slips away... Then finally in 2011 I got out that ornament punch and just quickly made a bunch of simple paper ornaments to hang on my crafty-tree!


See how easy it was to make these?  I punched out 2 ornament shapes and placed a small loop of string on a mini glue dot between the two shapes to create a hanger loop.  I adhered the two shapes together so both sides of my paper ornaments could be pretty.  I decorated the shapes in a variety of ways, although you know there are so many beautiful papers out there, you don't have to do much to make pretty paper ornaments!

The champagne glass glitter was so fun to use and added a lot of sparkle.  Just place some sticky strip where you want the line of glitter to be adhered, press on the glitter, and voila! Done!  Hope you may be inspired to create one next year!  You only have 11+ months to get it done, so get busy!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!