Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Egg-ceptional new download!


OMG... love this new My Digital Studio download called Eggceptional Easter (MDS #129362). 

I'll admit the jellybean paper included with this download sold me on this immediately.   The download is inexpensive, includes not only the 8x8 photobook designer template, but several patterned digital papers, and the doily punch shape. 

For the Easter greeting I created, I added a flag punch to create a banner (MDS #125785) and also used the Forest Friends stamp set for the cute bunny stamp (MDS #121439).  Anyway, just HAD to share.  This is a quick fun, addictive product.  My hubby picks up a book to read, and I grab the laptop... Well, gotta run, have a great day everyone!

P.S.:  Thanks to my upline, I'm learning how to create my own custom blog banner & background...
Check it out here.  Thank you, Claudia, and thank you to Debbi's Designs!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I really need to play with MDS a lot more! There are a lot of things I have never used on mine...

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!