Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MDS Express- FREE trial available today.

Just in time for Valentine's Day!  I'm so excited to share the news with my friends that they can download a 30 day FREE trial of My Digital Studio Express software.  This digital scrapbook software is fun, and for someone like me that doesn't get to scrapbook much, it's also fun to make all kinds of crafty things!

I've started working on a short "tutorial" for creating some basic MDS projects to give to my friends that download the software, but while that is still a work in progress, check out the card I made using the "Owl Be Yours, You Bee Mine" Valentine Greeting Card Template download (item #129010):


The "coordinating color" listed for this card (one of two cute designs you get with the download), indicated Always Amethyst, but I found my Wisteria Wonder paper coordinated well with my printed image.  I die cut the image & layered it using my Framelits Hearts dies (see my last post- I LOVE these dies).  Adorning Accents embossing folder was used for the embossed hearts on the white heart and at the bottom of the card.

If you want to give My Digital Studio Express a try, Shop Now at my on-line store and order the FREE 30-day trial (item #129600).  Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!