Sunday, February 12, 2012

More Valentines...


This is it... I'm finally done making Valentines... whew! 
Really I had fun (why else would I make a bunch?). I hope that most will be sold Tuesday in our office charity sale.  Since many of the cards just have "love" as a theme, even if someone already had their Valentine picked out, I hope they'll still like to pick up another to send any day of the year.
Have a  look at a few of my favorites... 


And of course, my canine craft buddy had his own cards he needed to send...
I gave him a little help of course...


Now all the cards and candy boxes are done... the husband's Valentines are ready...(yeah, more than one, I couldn't just choose one for him) and others already are in the mail...

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Just look at all of those amazing creations! Fantastic work! Had to smile at the doggy Valentine! All I can say is that Labs have REALLY BIG HEARTS!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!