Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Purr-fect Valentine


Ah... cat lovers... so easy to find a way to make the "purr-fect" Valentine with the simple images in the "C is for Cat" stamp set.  I added a tiny bit of baker's twine to my heart by threading it through heart shaped hole I punched in the slightly larger heart.  I love adding tiny details, don't you?  Here's a close up:


  The cut out heart from the tiny hole I glued to the cat's collar.  Great thing about using baker's twine is it is so easy to work with and fits flat in the envelope to make it easy to mail, too.  That's always a plus!

Have fun with your Valentine this year.  Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and love how you even reused the little heart on the same card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a dog person myself but this is adorable. Some cat lover out there is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!