Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No Red? No White? No problem!


I'll admit it... I've been obsessed with making Valentines this year.  I don't usually get this "into" the occasion, but what the hey!  PLUS I'm enjoying making fun cards & candy boxes that will be sold for our office charity next week. 
It's fun to spread the love!

While I love the traditional Valentine card, and will likely post others I made of the pink & red variety, after making several pink &/or red creations, I find I crave other colors.

So, my pink and red-less Valentine card showcases these colors & products:
Colors: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Pool Party.
Products: Delicate Doilies stamp set, Heart Punch, and Adorning Accents Embossing folder.

The good thing about the "not so Valentine-y" Valentine, is if it's not used on February 14, it's ready to send any other day of the year. Because as we all know, we shouldn't just show our love one day a year, love is a YEAR round occasion! 

I'm also glad to share the love of other papercrafters' work. It's fun to see a demonstrator celebrating her anniversary with some fun blog candy, too!  If you're like me & love to see the creativity of others in our stamping community, check out her site at http://blackshadowcreations.blogspot.com/

Enjoy & spread some love today!

2 comments:

  1. FUN colors and layers of texture...you just keep on spreading the love gf!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your non-traditional colors and the great use of the embossing folder! Thanks for sharing my blog info!
    LOVE the pic of you and your crafting buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!