Thursday, March 8, 2012

Custom Cards - SO fun to make!


I am so happy that my crafty habit has an outlet and a fan-base, which includes dear friends that come to me in need of a custom card for someone special.  I wanted to share a couple of the simple, yet fun cards I made for a wonderful friend - one of my Jillian Michaels' workout buddies!  Above was a simple card I made for her for a friend who sells custom monogram bags (Thirty-One bags).  If you are familiar with the bags, maybe you recognized the style (?). 


 But by far my favorites, are these sport theme cards for my friend's husband.  And no, I didn't just happen to have the perfect sport diecuts on hand- the images I used I found on-line, re-sized and printed to fit the cards.  You gotta love technology, and of course, if you're a blogger/cardmaker, I KNOW you understand that!

Anyway, just had to post something I meant to share long ago.  AND also to give you hope... if you're like me and just want to craft the night away, it sure is fun to find a way to give your cardmaking a purpose.  Spreading joy to others is a big part of this hobby- so spread the joy & make something fun tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - the best part of cardmaking is our ability to customize cards - these are gorgeous and I'm sure the recipients will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!