Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dare to Dream


I am thrilled when my craft and fitness on-line friendships coordinate...  I am a firm believer that your creative pursuits are an important part of a healthy lifestyle.  My buddies over at Jillian Michaels on-line fitness program and I are working on challenges every day to realize our fitness & personal goals.  This week we were challenged to create a Dream Board (or Vision Board).  It was perfect timing as I had just finished this project for my craft friends at Inkspirations 4U.  Here's a look at a sample board...

 I also created this saying that could be printed and attached to an unfinished board to give to a friend or loved one to complete one of their own...

With a .png file I accessed in My Digital Studio I also added a frame around the saying...

I hope you have a chance to realize your dreams, or at least be on your path to lead a truly happy, healthy life. And if you need any help along the way, ask for it, find it, make it happen.
Take care, my crafty friends and good luck to all the Jillian Michaels' All Stars!


1 comment:

  1. What a great inspiration piece and such a pretty way to inspire! Wonder if this will motivate me to quit using my treadmill as a coat rack...

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!