Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happiest Birthday!


Oh no!  My card has no GREEN in it today...  Don't pinch me!
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. 
 I wanted to post a birthday card today as it's my nephew's birthday.  This is totally NOT the card I made for him (way too girlie).  His card went in the mail before it was photographed, but my thoughts are all birthday this week.  My boy (our dog) turns 3 this coming week, too, so I expect I'll be posting more birthday cards later.

In the card above, I used Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique papers, Framelit Labels dies, and stamp set, Apothecary Art.  Lots of ways to layer using those dies and I really enjoyed coloring in the flowers to match the paper I chose.  Pool Party & Daffodil Delight colors look fresh & springlike, too.

Got to give a shout out to Paper Crafter's Library today.  I'm super excited to be chosen as one of their trend reporters.  My first article comes out next week.  They are also giving away a year membership.  You can learn more on their blog.  Lots of creative energy & tons of information await you there.

I better post SOMETHING green today...so let's go digital!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT card, neat MDS St. Patricks card, and great news on the roving craft trend reporter job. You just rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday card is fantastic! Love how you used the DSP and the coloring is beautiful! Great St. Patrick's card too! Good thing you included it or you would have been receiving virtual pinches all day!)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!