Friday, March 2, 2012

SWEET! I have BLOG CANDY!!!

Hello followers! I hope you are all doing well and weathering any passing storms. It's been a crazy winter, and now looks to be a stormy spring.  I sure hope if you're reading this that means you are safe and sound.

Tonight, I'm just playing around with MDS and the "Eclectic Overlays" stamp brush set.  This set allows you to "stamp" a framed image with a vintage look. This digital card is a work in progress, but fun to play no matter what...


Good news, there is a new session of INKspirations 4U! starting March 12.
This means that I have a FREE PASS to give away! 
The theme is "Celebrating U!" Madeline puts together an amazing amount of tutorials to inspire you to use in stamping clubs or just for fun.  

CONGRATULATIONS, Margaret!  Have fun playing next week!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I really need to play around with MDS more often!
    Awesome blog candy too! You know where to find me!

    blackshadowcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!