Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tea Time


Yeah, I'm jumping on the tea wagon today... seriously I need to give coffee a rest, so Tea Time it is.

This is such a popular theme and there are so many stamp sets to choose from, it's hard to pick just one set to use... The steel rule dies that coordinate with this Paper Trey Ink stamp set are hard to beat, so I had to play with these toys that are new to my collection of craft supplies.  I'm not sure which is best, cut the image out then stamp, or stamp and try to cut around that image, but I'm going with option #1 as the best choice when using these stamps and die sets.  If you have tips on that, send them my way!


I love the colors of Stampin' Up!'s Everyday Enchantment paper, but the more vibrant colors make me want to change the sentiment on this card before I send it out...(to me it's too bright for the "relax" phrase...know what I mean?).  There are many other phrases in PTI's Tea for Two stamp set so I'm sure I'll find the perfect one.

Take care all, and if you get a chance, relax with a cup of tea and enjoy some crafting today.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty - love that navy with the crisp tan - the embossing brings out the pattern of the tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful, but my eye keeps being drawn to the colors on the first one. Love the brad & ribbon on the sentiment tag on the second card!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!