Monday, April 23, 2012

Don't Text and Craft...


Well, okay, maybe you can text & craft, but I find it very difficult (my fingers are way too busy doing one or the other!).  I still have my teenage niece on my mind for her birthday week as I made this text message card.

 Actually, my original inspiration is from this week's Paper Crafters Library Makeover Monday Challenge that showcases an easy, simple card design.  Simple projects are perfect for people like me, short on time, but really wanting to create a card to release some craft energy.  When I grabbed this patterned paper with all the circles, I knew I wanted to use words that complemented it, but didn't take up much space, so OMG came to mind first... (although hindsight wishes I went with LOL).

Now just waiting for that perfect "gossip-y news" to share with my sister or a friend so I can mail it away!  Hee hee...
Happy crafting, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Love this - the bling on that dp is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and the DP is perfect for this! Such a great idea to use the text abbreviations in a smaller space!
    I don't think I could text and craft either... My fingers are too busy getting inky and messy!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!