Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet 16!

Oh my, how time flies... My niece is turning 16 this week.  I'm so excited for her.  She's a beautiful, smart, talented young woman.  I had to make a cheerful, colorful card for her special day...


I was able to use my new decorative scallop circle Nestabilities my sister sent me for my upcoming birthday, so this is a birthday card made with a birthday present! 
Listening to the music CD she made for me as I made this card, ah, to be young again...
Well, at least I can try to stay young at heart...  Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card - LOVE that new nestability and the bold colours you've chosen. Your niece will love this!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!