Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter, Everybunny!


Isn't this the sweetest little Easter bunny?   I love the stamp set, Everybunny, from Stampin' Up!  In fact, I guess I have lots of extras ready for next year, as I kept stamping the images (in Staz On ink), then coloring them over & over & over... yes, it's addictive.  Fortunately, the more I practiced, the better I did at coloring.

In my cards below, I used the images with a few different color schemes, matching some patterned paper from Paper Trey Ink.  The pastel colors are perfect for this spring holiday...


I used watercolor paper for the images, and first used markers and blender pen to color them, then later found much better results using my inks as watercolors.  I pressed some of the ink color on a plastic surface, then used some water & a brush to color. 
Here is my favorite combo using Paper Trey Ink colors, Fine Linen and Aqua Mist...


And of course, I had to make a pink card for someone special, so here is my Pink Pirouette and Aqua Mist combo card (FYI, PTI's Aqua Mist and Stampin' Up's Pool Party colors are very similar, so great way to use interchangeably, or good to know if you are looking for new pattern paper to match those colors).


Have a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bunny. I think I like the linen/aqua combination best, too, but they're all cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored images! All three are wonderful! I think my favorite is the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!