Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hello, Doily!


If you are a Stampin' Up! fan, then you know that this is the time of year that is both exciting and sad, as some favorite things are "retired", but new products are just on the horizon.  I'll admit, I tend to go a little overboard browsing the retired stamps list thinking all the things I've passed up before I MUST have now, but plenty of favorites will remain current, including this "Hello Doily" stamp. 

Why did I wait so long before getting this stamp?  I really like it and it's easy to decorate for any occasion.
If you'd like to browse the Retired List and do a little shopping at my on-line store, then click here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty colours! I'm always amazed at how real the lace on this stamp looks. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love the center of the doily! Ashamed to admit that I have yet to ink this one up...

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!