Monday, May 28, 2012

Ah, Holiday Monday at home... so nice...

Hope everyone is having a fun Memorial Day today.  It's warm, sunny, breezy, perfect for this late spring holiday.  When it was hot earlier this week, I got a chance to "play" inside with some new Stampin' Up! supplies... Here's a little Sneak Peek.  I used some things that are available VERY soon (June 1!)...



I used some new DSP called Comfort Cafe for these cards.  The cards are a little busy, but I just got a little excited trying to use all the pretty patterns and new colors.  The stamps on the card above I used include a new image from a set called Papaya Collage, and then trustworthy standard greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes and Netting background stamp.

The DSP above is from the same, Comfort Cafe.  And did you notice the stitching?  Yes, I actually got out my paper piercer and thread and handstitched a little on these cards.  That was more enjoyable than in the past... I think having some time off to relax really paid off & gave me more patience for that otherwise tedious embellishment.


Just had to post something new for this upcoming week's new SU! catalog kick off.  Enjoy & have a great week.  As always, Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and love how you showed of the new DSPs!!! Your stitching looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!