Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hoppy for you!


Ah... a chance to play with some retired products was very stress-relieving last weekend.
The set I used for the card above is retired, "Hoppy for You," but I used it with some fresh colors, Gumball Green and Pool Party, as well as some current Stampin' Up! embossing folders & baker's twine.

Tree frogs are kinda quiet around our place this year, as it's been so dry, but I hope having made this card maybe I'll create a little luck for them.  I'll play some more this weekend with some NEW Stampin' Up! supplies.  Yippee!  Cannot wait to share.  OH, and I'm LOVING the new firm foam stamp pads so much, I'm doing what I thought I'd never do- re-purchasing favorite colors for the new ink pad! If you haven't tried those you just must!  Enjoy & have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This card just makes me smile!! Love all those happy little frogs bouncing around and how cute is that little fly on the tag?! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!