Sunday, August 19, 2012

Junk Mail Inspiration

Inspiration can come from anywhere... and this week it came in the mail! 

Fall for New Color
Crate & Barrel inspiration photo

When I saw the colors in my latest Crate & Barrel catalog, I instantly wanted to stamp something using the same colors.  Maybe other stampers get that feeling, too, some times...?? 
I wanted to make something clean and modern and came up with this:



I used Summer Starfruit and Basic Gray Stampin' Up! inks and SU! stamps, the sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness and Chamomile wheel.  Short on other gray SU! supplies, I used Paper Trey Ink Smokey Shadow cardstock and ribbon, along with SU!'s Summer Starfruit & Whisper White cardstock.

How will you be inspired this week?  If you are low on mojo, don't forget to check your mail!
Happy stamping everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This is positively gorgeous! I love the color combo! And your card really does look fresh and modern! I love it! I will definitely be casing this in the future! Thanks for sharing such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and modern lines! I can see why the colors inspired you! They are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white space in this card and how your used starfruit! :-) Mary

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!