Monday, August 27, 2012

You're Out of This World


Sad news to hear about Neil Armstrong this weekend, but we all know the quiet, brave hero had an amazing life and is someone the world will always remember.  In his honor, I'm posting this card I made using this Paper Trey Ink Boy Basics stamp set, "Out of this World."

The rocket & ignition flames were hand cut and I popped up the rocket on some dimensional adhesives for a little more interest.  Tiny stars that are included in this set make it easy to create a random star pattern for the sky. 

Oh, and sorry, friends. Some robo-spam comments have forced me to add the verification feature back to my comments link... hopefully it'll be temporary, just bare with me.
Take care, friends.  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great card and a perfect tribute!Just look at that fussy cutting!!

    You might want to try the setting where you monitor the comments before they are posted. That way you can approve or delete as you wish, but your fans don't have to prove their not robots ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!