Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday Elephant


Something about this circus elephant from Stampin' Up!'s set, You're Amazing, just makes me smile... I'm not sure why, I guess it's the hat...??

Anyway, in the card I made above, which I expect to use for a birthday card, although it could be used for any type of celebration, I also used some of the Festival of Prints DSP you can find in the SU! Holiday catalog.  Island Indigo and Raspberry Ripple are the main colors I used.  It think the colors seem so bright & cheerful.  A bit of Island Indigo bakers twine was fun to use, too.  

Holiday papers don't have to be used just for Christmas!  Gotta love that... Here's a peek at the papers and stamps included in the SU! items I used.  Hope they inspire you today!

Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack


You're Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Happy stamping, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Katherine, you are killing me! I had convinced myself that I had enough DSP and didn't need to order this stack, and then you go and share this card! Love the patterns with the sweet party elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!