Sunday, September 16, 2012

Freshly Made


Freshly Made Sketches is having a One Year Anniversary celebration so I decided to play along.  If you haven't been by this site before, it's a terrific place for inspiration and a fantastic place to find some very clean and simple sketches.

I chose Sketch #12 for my weekend crafting fun.  Here's a look at the original sketch:


Orchard Harvest DSP is my latest favorite patterned paper, so I grabbed it first and then chose my stamps & colors from there.  I stamped my sentiment and punched it out with the Curly Label punch to tuck it under the layer. The leaf, from Stampin' Up!'s set "Wonderfall," I stamped in More Mustard then rolled the edges in Cajun Craze ink.  I handcut the leaf & popped it up on dimensionals. 


I love this time of year (it's almost fall, hooray)!  Enjoy and happy stamping, everyone!



5 comments:

  1. What a perfect fall card! I love how you popped up the leaf! A great choice of DSP! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine,
    I love that you stamped that leaf with a few colours...it looks very Fall-ish and the paper is beautiful. Thank you for joining us for our first anniversary at Freshly Made Sketches!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Katherine! I love that Orchard Harvest DSP for fall cards! Love how you've rolled the leaf stamp! Perfect colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the colors, the alpha and gingham...very fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready for fall and your card is a perfect reminder that it's almost here (one more day!!!!)! Love the wonderful colors and the two tone leaf! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!