Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treat!


This seems to be the only time of year I pull out the mini milk carton die to use in my Big Shot. It's fun to make the little carton with a die cut window to show off these funny googly eyeball candies.  This is the only time of year I see these funny chocolate candies and I'm not sure what they taste like, but the packaging is hilarious, so I cannot resist buying some.  I tucked a few standard candies in the box, too, so if someone was too disturbed to eat the eyeballs, they can still have a treat.

I'm still trying to learn how to take a nice photo with my husband's loaner camera (thank you, honey, for trusting me with it!). Here's a close up of the grey box with a googly-eyed spider decorating the clip holding the box closed...


Hope you have a safe and fun Halloween.
Happy crafting to all my spooky, crafty friends!

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Love the googly-eyed spider! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable!!! Also, I'd like to send you a free re-smile® pad for your sweet comment on my blog. Just drop me an email with your address & I'll drop that in the mail for you!
    Smiles, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fun treat boxes and the little window to let the eyeballs peek out!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!