Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How Now Brown Cow? Make It Monday #86


This week on Make It Monday, the focus is on including some stamping on the inside of a card.  I  hesitate adding an interior sentiment until I know who may be getting a card, but for a "ready on hand," all occasion birthday card, it's pretty easy to pick out a sentiment from Paper Trey Ink's Birthday Basics and it is fun to decorate the inside, especially when a plain, stark white interior is begging for some attention.  

I inked up my On the Farm set for my card above.  I love the casual country images in this set and they are fun to layer.  I used Stampin' Up! inks, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso on the card here. 

Here's a peek at the simple interior stamping I did to complete the card.The checkerboard pattern matches the small amount of checkerboard on the front, but I got to use the longer image on the inside...


Well, I am lucky to get a chance to post this as right after I took my card photos, my digital camera went on the fritz! EEK! Hate that... now of course my hubby (my Mr. Fix It) can only suggest I pull out the instruction manual myself to see what may be wrong... darn... boo... Wish me luck!

Enjoy! Happy Stamping everyone!




4 comments:

  1. I'm not a farm girl, but am really drawn to that cow image LOL - love your color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, that is what my husband says to me when I have questions....don't think he follows his own advice all the time though LOL. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the rustic farm style and the sentiment is so fun! LOL at reading the manual! That must be the standard answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE This!! That background is toooo coool :0)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!