Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just sit back & relax...




Ah, retirement envy... does anyone else suffer from this?  I have had a lot of opportunity to make retirement cards lately, so I guess that's what's given me the bug.  I'm not wishing my life away, but it will be nice to come to a point in my life when I'm ready to do what I want, when I want, craft the day away, and spend a lot of quality time at home...

Here's a close up of my Framelits "window" with the texture and patterned paper layered on top & bottom.  I added a Vintage Trinket button brad to the center of my "flower pillow."



I like the Cajun Craze and Soft Suede color combo (above) the best, but I also love combining brown and blue (in the card below, Soft Suede and Baja Breeze)...



Hope you have a great weekend.  Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful design on your beautiful cards! I am so with you on the retirement envy! I just mentioned yesterday that I needed a month off of everything to get caught up. Of course, I don't know that I would want to go back after that...

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!