Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Finally... I made a one layer card. Whew.  It's harder than you think.  I did add the twine on the side, but that doesn't count as a layer, right?  I used Stampin' Up sets French Foliage and retired Handpenned Holidays and grunged the sides with some Soft Suede Ink.

Must share with you that I'm grateful I have this fun hobby to share with my friends and family...  Spending time at home is a rare treat, too...I am also very grateful we have such a nice, quiet place to call home. 

Hope everyone enjoys a lovely Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! You did an amazing job with this and I wouldn't count the twine as a layer. I have yet to make a genuine one layer card as I always seem to at least have an extra layer for the sentiment or image.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!