Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pocket Full of Cheer - Make It Monday #91


This week's Make It Monday challenge was to create a faux pocket card.   I was up late in a creative sleepless mood, so the challenge helped give my sleepless night some focus.  I didn't have foam adhesive on hand (like in the video) so I used some skinny Scor-Tape type adhesive on the three sides of the pocket attached to the card.  That seems to work well, too.

A pocket card is a great design for Christmas.  Despite the late hour, I was alert enough to remember I have some neglected Nestabilities dies & used one to help me decoratively cut some scrap white cardstock into a nice tag (slip your piece of card stock in the die so you only cut the top and not the entire piece). I slipped the tag in the pocket so the recipient can re-use that feature on a package of their own if they liked. 


The Papertrey Ink stamp sets I used are Peaceful Pinecones (including the matching die) and Happiest of Holidays (great sentiments in that one).  Little heart is from Stampin' Up set Lovely Little Labels. Colors used are Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen (PTI) and Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up!.  Hope you get a chance to play this week.  Enjoy & happy stamping everyone!

3 comments:

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!