Saturday, November 3, 2012

Window card - Make It Monday #89


This week's Make It Monday challenge was working with windows for floating images.  I think if you try this technique , you'll enjoy it, but it is hard to want to cover up the images or sentiments on the inside of the card... so as you can see, my little floating hearts barely cover any of my heart shaped window.  

A clear piece of acetate makes a perfectly clear window.  You can buy these as clear window sheets from several retailers, or use some stiff plastic packaging from something in your plastic recycle bin.

I used Papertrey Ink's Heart Prints Sentiments stamp set for my card, and other ribbon, cardstock and papers from Stampin' Up.

Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful card! I love the punched border adding a few more hearts and the floating hearts! Fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and the heart window too...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!