Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crafting for a Good Cause...



Operation Write Home has a Valentine card drive going on right now.  My sister inspired me to get busy & send some - all she had to do was tell me she already sent her pack of cards to OWH, so I had to make some, too!  You can find more information about the card drive by clicking on the link I added on the right side of this blog.

It's always fun to play with some new toys, so I used my new Freckled Fawn Washi tape, Hearts and Clouds.  I bought the tape especially for Valentines day as it is perfect to use when "love is in the air"!!!

Heart & Cloud

The textured hearts I created using my Stampin' Up! heart punches, Scalloped Heart of Hearts die and Adorning Accents embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink and the baker's twine is from WeR Memory Keepers.

Thanks for looking today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great card for a great cause....I <3 that Washi tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the colors and the washi tape is great on this! Such a good cause too!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!