Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hogs & Kisses - Make It Monday #97


Whoa... this ended up more pink than I originally thought, even with adding the brown, but hey, spotted pigs?  Well, they just need to be pink, right? 

Check out all the videos of different techniques on the latest Make it Monday #97 A la Carte.  It's a great post to see the year in review of different technique videos shared in 2012.  I chose the technique Colored Kissing #57 for my square Hogs and Kisses card.  I used the solid hog image & sentiment from Papertrey Ink's On the Farm set and Stampin' Up's Dot, Dot, Dot background stamp for the spots on the pigs.  At least the pink I used helps me get into a Valentine mode, I think...  Happy crafting everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love your pink spotty pigs!! Definitely a great start on Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choice of colors and awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!