Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Digital Studio - to the rescue!


Well, I messed around trying to come up with a cute custom Christmas photo card on all the sites that offer them...it's time consuming trying to find a style you like that you can personalize to "look like you."  All the time I wasted trying to find just what I wanted was silly, since I have My Digital Studio software...duh!!! 

I cannot wait to see what the real card looks like when it arrives in the mail... I'll update this post with a photo so you can see & compare this digital image with the "real thing" that arrives professionally printed.  I'm anxious to see them.  I made a couple different styles, so it'll be like opening a gift to me!

Late night again... I really have a hard time sleeping during Christmas crafts and projects season.  Hope you are getting some shut eye (instead of reading this post late at night)!

2 comments:

  1. Kudos! I'm sure they will look great :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I have yet to use MDS for making my Christmas cards, but might have to do this next year!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!