Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snow Much Fun - Merry Monday Year in Review


It's this time of year that I wonder "why didn't I make more Christmas cards in July?"  Well, I'm not alone, there are a lot of crafters that create Christmas cards year 'round, or wish they did.  Many smart & talented folks follow and participate in the Merry Monday challenges.  I'm late to playing along with the group, but it's a start!

  This week's Merry Monday challenge lets you use any past sketches.  There are a lot of great sketches to choose from, and this is the one I selected for my Snow Much Fun card, with just a bit of a flip.


I used Stampin' Up set Snow Much Fun that was a GREAT buy during after Thanksgiving sales.  Rest of my products used are also SU!  I felt especially inspired using that snowflake punch as a layer behind my sentiment (I assume the star in the sketch was just a suggestion).  Expect to see that snowflake more often!

Enjoy & happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Katherine - your Christmas card is just fabulous - love the colouring of your snowman! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflake is perfect, Katherine! Love the snowman and all that red! (My favorite Christmas color.) Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday. Hope to see you again in January!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Katherine, great colours and the snowman is fantastic. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I love all of the red with your spunky snowman!

    I actually had all of my cards finished early this year, but am way behind on gifts and wrapping! I'm beginning to think I'm destined to procrastinate!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!