Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bee Awesome!


Giving a big shout out to my nephew who won his middle school's spelling bee competition.  
Congratulations, David!  

He won competing against kids that included two grades above his current level, so he's sure to be on cloud nine.  He now gets to prepare for further competition against other schools' spelling bee champions and I wish him all kinds of luck.  I'll have to prepare more cards of this nature for him in the future, I'm sure.

Now that you know the occasion, I think the little Quickutz bee I used on this card may make more sense, eh?  


I better recheck my spelling in my blog now... if he's ever to check this, I'm sure I'll hear about anything I've misspelled!  

1 comment:

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!