Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Getting My Ducks in a Row... Make It Monday #99

Well, blogger may be having a little bit of photo upload issues, but had to share this here, too (I posted this on my Splitcoast Gallery for the challenge so just copied it here). 
Make It Monday #99 challenge this week is "Repeats and Rainbows."  This is a great cheerful way to create a clean and simple card.  I chose to use the #3 rainbow color scheme on the samples and Papertrey Ink's On the Farm stamp set and coordinating dies.  I think I got all my ducks in a row okay, not bad for a 3am inspiration!  ZzzZzzz... Ah, my insomnia has its benefits some times!
Enjoy & happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have made the perfect card for 'repeats and rainbows'!! Love the CAS design and the sentiment is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!