Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh, Hello, Valentine!


New toys arrived in the mail today!  Hooray!  
This was a fun, quick card I made to add to my stash of Valentine greetings.  I used Stampin' Up's new set, "Oh, Hello."  The patterned oval made a nice background stamp for my punched hearts.  I pierced holes in the hearts for a little added interest. The piercing was a great way to thread a little bit of white twine onto one of the hearts to add a simple bow to the front.  

Here's a view of the images in the stamp set:
Oh, Hello Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Have a great day, everyone.  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Got your card. Lookin good!!!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the twine laced through the hole!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!