Monday, February 11, 2013

Color Inspiration from PTI



Color challenge at Papertrey Ink today was inspiring, if not a little frustrating for me tonight.  In past posts I think I've admitted to having some "straightening" issues... Maybe I do okay when I straighten my hair, but getting things straight on my projects is much more difficult.   Let's just say, a little more sleep and a little extra patience would probably serve me well.

Using PTI's Sew Simple Borders stamp set at least gave me very clear lines to work with, but I still managed to make the lines a little wonky on my first attempts.  I guess it's just a reflection of how I feel some times...  Maybe I'll catch more shut eye next week.

I went with the rustic charm of the Color Inspiration No 5.  I did a little color substitution with colors I had on hand with a mix of Papertrey Ink and Stampin' Up!, but they are all there (Sahara Sand base, Fine Linen, Kraft, Vanilla, Primrose Petals & Ridinghood Red, ink & cardstock).  I sponged a bit of Fine Linen over my Sew Simple borders to distract from my less that super straight stamping.  The sentiment is from the PTI set On the Farm.  

Color-inspiration-5
Okay, time to try & capture some Zzzz's and maybe a little more card making mojo.
Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!