Friday, February 22, 2013

Good Times...MFTWSC112 sketch challenge


I'm participating in the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge this week.  I have a bit of extra time (hooray) due to lots and lots of snow here (maybe not so, hooray...).  I'll be out playing in the white stuff later today after some more shovelling, but in the mean time, I'm warm inside and thinking of spring.

Here is the sketch:

The sentiment (from MFT You Make My Day) was stamped twice in both More Mustard and Soft Suede inks for a slightly 3D type effect (I just liked seeing both colors).  I handcut flowers and layered patterned paper from Farm House Market Square paper pack.  I love the colors in that paper and they pair nicely with the Natural Ribbon (SU!) and twine I used to decorate the simple design.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!