Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello, Glitter!


This week on Make It Monday Challenge #105, it's glitter trim.  I don't often use loose glitter, due to the mess and restrictions for Operation Write Home, but I could not resist giving it a go and pulling out my lucky Gumball Green cardstock & ink from Stampin' Up (the happiest green I've ever seen!), and some Martha Stewart Crafts fine glitter.  I kept my glitter trim simple by using a straight line of Terrifically Tacky tape to adhere the loose glitter.  I made two long glitter stripes then cut them to fit my focal image and used a left over end to create a mini-banner on one edge.

The Papertrey Ink mini stamp set I used is brand spankin' new, Wonderful Words: Hello.  I love the coordinating die, too and so I cut my word out on some PTI Fine Linen cardstock and popped the top layer on top of the stamped word for the fun negative die image.  The sentiment above 'hello' is from the same mini stamp set which I stamped in PTI Vintage Cream Palette ink.


I love the bright green for upcoming St. Patricks Day so this little card will come in very handy.
Have fun playing along this week.  Happy stamping, everyone!


1 comment:

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!