Thursday, February 21, 2013

Make It Monday #104


Ashley Cannon Newell has such amazing talent.  I love everything she makes.
This week she provided the inspiration for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday Challenge, Handmade Pinwheels.  These are fun and easy to make.  They seem like such cheerful elements for a card, I decided to create a card with some bright colors on a crisp white background.   I used Stampin' Up! Sycamore Street DSP to create my paper pinwheel and used coordinating colors and embellishments to decorate it.  The sentiment is from my go-to sentiment set from Papertrey Ink, Birthday Basics

Here's a closeup of my cheerful pinwheel with a button holding everything together and a simple twine bow... 


Happy crafting, everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Love the pinwheel, it's one of my favourites! Great job!

    Elizabeth @ www.elizabethemmadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors together. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of colors. Perfect with the pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!