Sunday, February 10, 2013

You Smile, I Smile


Ever have an element for a card that you have made that takes forever to find the perfect card to use it?  This little Changito monkey (from Stampendous) featured on my card was stamped & embellished and has been sitting in my craft room for over a YEAR!   Luckily he was not lost in my crafty mess.  He was carefully stored in my Valentine project bin. I love the image so much and I took such care to punch & glue the tiny hearts on the twine that I just had the hardest time finishing it... don't know why, I just didn't find the perfect layout for him until now. 

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, and the patterned paper is from My Minds Eye.  The natural ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  Right now this is my favorite Valentine card I've made this year.  Now, just to figure out if I'll have the heart to give it away! 


Happy Stamping & Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!