Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Give a Hoot ... for Owls!


I just had to post something tonight that coordinates with my Trendy Tuesday article for Papercrafter's Library that posted today.  I get so busy researching and finding images, that I don't often get a chance to play with trends I write about.  Many of the fun project ideas just have to go on one gigantic "wish list."  Luckily, I have had this cute Owl stamp from Inkadinkado and the sentiment from Stampin' Up! (retired set) in my stash awhile, so they were overdue for a project.  I also had to play with my new Fancy Pants Etcetera paper.  I LOVE that line, good stuff, Fancy Pants! 

Hope everyone is having a great week, and stop by & check out PCL blog some time.  I love the site (yes, I'm biased a bit), but I think you'll find it inspiring and full of good craft tips, too.
Happy stamping everyone!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colors and the pretty papers, but most of all, the sweet little owl and the matching punny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!