Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Make It Monday #106


This week on Make It Monday #106 for Papertrey Ink, the challenge was two-toned flowers.  What's better than two-tones?  I say three!

I used the same technique that Melissa shows in her video to ink up my flower stamp in more than one color.   I used three colors instead of just two for a more rainbow like effect (Berry Sorbet from PTI and Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight ink from SU!). The stamp and coordinating die is from Rosie Posie.  I liked the idea of added sparkle to the flower, so added a thin layer of liquid glue to the die cut flower then covered it with some glitter.

Happy stamping, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. You went beyond 2 tone, to 3 tone. Gorgeous inking and stamping, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter! It adds some wonderful sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love that you added glitter to the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, love your card Katherine your two-toned is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, love the glitter on the flower, Katherine! Pretty effect for the two tone :)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!